NSAL can arrange air, sea and heavy haul charter cargo to remote regions in emerging markets around the globe.
For any heavy-lift, over-dimensional or critical items required , our specialist resources undertake all necessary feasibility and engineering studies from design to implementation of the solutions using varied transportation modes and partner resources from our global network of companies.
Project freight forwarding, caters to the needs of industries relating to oil and gas, petrochemicals, engineering and construction, power and energy, industrial plants and other customers who require complex infrastructure projects.
- Site inspection and Project planning.
- Route surveys and selection of reliable carriers.
- Tracking and tracing with en route reporting.
- Customs clearance.
- Final stage delivery with closing report.
- Abnormal load pick-ups and Deliveries across all terrains.
- Cargo size and Complexity management to suit clients requirements.
- Break Bulk and Out of Gauge (OOG) services.
- Chartering services
- Sea Charter – Full and Part
- Air Charter – Full , Part and Aisle space